Cato Manor Technical College Fees Structure for 2023/2024 academic session has been released and is available on this page.
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students of the Cato Manor Technical College that the management of the institution has released the school fees structure for the 2023/2024 academic year.
>> Cato Manor Technical College fees 2023, Cato Manor Technical College Online Application 2023 Requirements, Cato Manor Technical College 2023/2024 Online Application form, Cato Manor Technical College Online application form 2023, How to Apply Cato Manor Technical College 2023 Online Application Link
The Cato Manor Technical College School Fees is payable only to the official bank account of the institution which can be obtained from the school study portal. It’s can be paid at any bank branch nationwide
Cato Manor Technical College Fees Structure 2023/2024
Below are the prescribed fees for the various undergraduate modules and degrees, together with the payment dates and minimum fees due by those dates.
- Post Graduate – R6000 Per Annum
- 4 Year Diploma – R6000 Per Annum
- Bridging Programme for Enrolled Nurses
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Post Registration Programmes:
- 1 Year Diploma in Midwifery – R6000 Per Annum
- 1 Year Diploma in Community Nursing Science – R3000 Per Annum
Enrollment Programmes (Certificate Courses):
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary – R 3000 Per Annum
- Enrolled Nursing –
- 1st Year R3000
- 2nd Year R4000
Financial Aid and Funding for nursing students:
Funding is provided to the following private nursing students:-
- EC Department of Health;
- Health and Welfare SETA for Learnerships; and
- Employees from both public and private sectors (Study leavers) to provide their own funding for studies
Course Structure: The College provides the following full-time Programmes:
Post Basic Diplomas: One Year: R212
- Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Treatment and Care (PHC),
- Child Nursing Science,
- Orthopaedic Nursing,
- Ophthalmic Nursing,
- Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing Science (Centralised and Decentralised (DPAM),
- Critical Care Nursing,
- Operating Theatre Nursing
- Community Nursing Science,
- Diploma in Nursing (General. Community, Psychiatry) and Midwifery: Four Years: R425
- Diploma in General Nursing Science (bridging Course): Two Years: R683
- Diploma in One Year Midwifery: One Year: R254
- Enrolled Nursing (EN): Two Years: R2175
- Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary (ENA): One Year: R2176
Short Learning Programmes:
- Anesthesiology for all categories of nurses (4 weeks)
- Primary Health Care (6 weeks)
- HIV/AIDS and TB Management Certificate (8 weeks)
South African Nursing Council Reference Deposit Bank Account Details
South African Nursing Council prefers all payments to be made into its Reference Deposit Bank Account. This account has been specially set up so that the details of the payer and the purpose for which the payment is made can be captured by the bank – which will significantly speed up the time taken to process payments.
The SANC’s Reference Deposit Bank Account details are as follows:
Council Bank Details:
|Bank Name:||First National Bank|
|Branch Name:||Corporate Core Banking – Pretoria|
|Account Name:||S A Nursing Council No 2 Account|
|Account Number:||514 211 86 193|
While payments into this account can be made in person at any branch of FNB (First National Bank), electronic means such as Internet banking, cell phone banking, and ATM payments can also be used. Some of these require that a payment beneficiary be set up on your bank/card account.
Please consult your own bank if you need any assistance in setting up a beneficiary.
Standard Bank clients should please select the option for paying a business account. When asked to enter the name of the beneficiary, you should enter ‘S A Nursing Council’ – please note the SPACE between the ‘S’ and the ‘A’ otherwise you will not see SANC’s details listed.
The ability to collect the payer’s account number and a payment type code in the Reference information is one of the unique characteristics of this reference deposit account. When paying at any FNB branch or using FNB online banking, this information is validated (for accurate format).
Standard Bank’s system will only allow and insist on capturing the account number. It is the responsibility of the individual making the payment to ensure that the correct information is provided for all other types of electronic payments.
For more information, or inquiries, You can contact the institution by visiting the official Cato Manor Technical College website or campus OR the South African Nursing Council (SANC) website: https://www.sanc.co.za/
Do you have any questions that you may want to ask about the Cato Manor Technical College Fees Structure 2023/2024? If yes, then you can please do well to drop it at the comment box as we will reply as soon as possible.
Don’t Forget to:
If you consider this post to be helpful, please kindly make use of the buttons below to share!