Courses Offered at Ipere College of Education
Courses Offered at Ipere: Are you interested in Ipere Courses and Requirements? What Are The Cut-Off Marks For Ipere Courses? Courses and Subject Combinations at Ipere? Or What Courses Does The Ipere (Ipere) Offer? If Yes, Keep reading to see Ipere Science, Art and Social Science Courses.
In this post, I‘ll show you all of the Ipere courses that have been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), combined with the subject combinations.
At the end of this post, you will discover So much about the List of Ipere undergraduate degree courses/programs. Likewise their subject combination for each courses.
Ipere Courses and Requirements.
Below are the following list of Ipere’s undergraduate courses (Ipere). Gain access to Ipere’s wide range of degree programs, which have been recognized and approved by Nigeria’s National Universities Commission (NUC).
The JAMB Subject Combinations for all the courses can be found HERE (including UTME subjects, Direct Entry requirements, and O’level requirements).
- List of Illegal Universities in Nigeria by NUC
- Nigerians Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria
- Polytechnics in Nigeria
- Monotechnics in Nigeria
- Colleges of Education in Nigeria
- Nursing Schools in Nigeria
Get to know the list of high-quality courses offer at the Ipere below.
Ipere College of Education Courses and Programmes
This list of courses is mostly use by prospective students searching for courses offered by the Ipere.
- Business Education
- Christian Religious Studies / English
- Christian Religious Studies / History
- Christians Religion Studies / Social Studies
- Economics / English
- Economics / Social Studies
- English / History
- English / Islamic Studies
- English / Political Science
- English / Social Studies
- History / Political Science
- History / Social Studies
- History / Islamic Studies
- History and Political Science
- Islamic Studies / Social Studies
- Political Science / Islamic Studies
- Political Science / Social Studies
- Primary Education Studies
If you consider this post to be helpful, please kindly make use of the buttons below to share!