Eni Scholarships Fully Funded For Master’s Study At St Antony’s College, University Of Oxford: In partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is now accepting scholars from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2023/24. The Application Deadline for submission of applications for the Eni Scholarships: 1st March 2023.
The Eni Scholarships will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse and intellectual character of the College. This is part of a joint initiative between Eni & St Antony’s College to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.
- The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements.
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- 100% of fees, and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
Steps On How to Apply for Eni Scholarships
In order to be considered for the scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (7th or 21st January 2022 depending on the program applied to – check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen program of study by the final completion date (1st March 2022). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form. The deadline for submission of the form is 5pm, UK time, on 1st March 2022.
If you consider this post to be helpful, please kindly make use of the buttons below to share!