JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Agriculture (Download PDF)
We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Agriculture, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Agriculture syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Agriculture syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Agriculture then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Agriculture 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Agriculture is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Agriculture;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Agriculture;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Agriculture
The syllabus are divided into five sections as given below:
- General Agriculture
- Animal Production
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Technology
- Getting the Agriculture syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Agriculture books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Agriculture Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.