JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Art (Download PDF)
Art- We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Art, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Art syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Art syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Art then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Art 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Art is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Art;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Art;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Art
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Art 2022/2023:
- Classification of Art
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Art Terms
- Historical Dimensions of Art
- Traditional African Art
- Traditional Nigerian Art
- Nigerian Crafts
- Development in Contemporary Nigerian Arts and Artists
- Artistic Skills, Techniques and Processes
- Tools, Materials, and Equipment
- Art Appreciation
- Meaning and Functions of Art in Society
- Art Entrepreneurship
- Getting the Art syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Art books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Art Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.