JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Economics (Download PDF)
Economics- We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Economics, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Economics syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Economics syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Economics then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Economics 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Economics;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Economics;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Economics
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Economics 2022/2023.
- Economics as a science
- Economic Systems
- Methods and Tools of Economic Analysis
- The Theory of Demand
- ” Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- The Theory of Supply
- ” Theory of Price Determination
- The Theory of Production
- Theory of Costs and Revenue
- Market Structures
- National Income
- Money and Inflation
- Financial Institutions
- Public Finance
- Economic Growth and Development
- Economics in Nigeria
- Industry and Industrialization
- Natural Resources and the Nigerian Economy
- Business Organizations
- International Trade
- International Economic Organizations
- Factors of Production and their Theories
- Topics By Popularity
- Getting the Economics syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Economics books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Economics Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.