JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Hausa (Download PDF)
Hausa- We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Hausa, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Hausa syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Hausa syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Hausa then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Hausa 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Hausa is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Hausa;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Hausa;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Hausa
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Hausa 2022/2023:
- Ƙa’idojin Rubutu (Orthography)
- Auna Fahimta (Comprehension)
- Tsarin Sauti (Phonology)
- Ƙirar Kalma (Morphology)
- Ginin Jumla (Syntax)
- Ma’ana (Semantics)
- Rayuwar Hausawa (Hausa Rite de Passage)
- Zamantakewa (Social Institutions)
- Sana’o’in Gargajiya (Traditional Occupations)
- Kayayyakin Buƙatun Rayuwa (Material Culture)
- Bukukuwa da Wasanni (Cultural Festivities)
- Camfe-camfe da Bauta (Traditional Beliefs and Worship)
- Sarautun Gargajiya (Traditional Authority)
- Magungunan Gargajiya (Traditional Medicine)
- Adabin Baka (Oral Literature)
- Rubutaccen Adabi (Written Literature)
- Getting the Hausa syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Hausa books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Hausa Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.