JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For History (Download PDF)
History- We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for History, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved History syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved History syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for History then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in History 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in History is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in History;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in History;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in History
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For History 2022/2023.
- Land and Peoples of the Nigeria Area
- Early Centres of Civilization
- Origin and formation of States in the Nigeria Area
- Economic Activities and Growth of States
- External Influences
- The Sokoto Caliphate
- European Penetration and Impact
- British Conquest of the Nigeria Area
- The Establishment of Colonial Rule up to 1914
- The Amalgamation of 1914
- Colonial Administration After the Amalgamation
- The Colonial Economy
- Social Development under Colonial Rule
- Nationalism, Constitutional Developments and Independence
- Nigeria Since Independence
- The politics of the First Republic and Military intervention
- The Civil War
- The Gowon Regime
- Murtala/Obasanjo Regime
- The Second Republic
- The Buhari Regime
- The Babangida Regime
- The Interim National Government (ING)
- The Abacha Regime
- Nigeria in International Organizations
- Africa and the Wider World Since 1800: West and North Africa
- Islamic Reform Movements and State Building in West Africa
- Sierra Leone, Liberia and Christian Missionary Activities in West Africa
- Egypt under Mohammed Ali and Khedive Ismail
- The Mahdi and Mahdiyya Movement in the Sudan
- Eastern and Southern Africa
- The Omani Empire
- Ethiopia in the 19th century
- The Mfecane
- The Great Trek
- Imperialism, Colonialism and Problems of Nation-Building in Africa
- The New Imperialism and European Occupation of Africa
- Patterns of Colonial Rule in Africa
- The Politics of Decolonization
- Apartheid in South Africa
- Problems of Nation-building in Africa
- Getting the History syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of History books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full History Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!