JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Home Economics (Download PDF)
Home Economics- We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Economics, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Home Economics syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Home Economics syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Home Economics then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Home Economics 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Home Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Home Economics;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Home Economics;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Home Economics
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Home Economics 2022/2023.
- Home Economics
- Areas/Careers in Home Economics
- Interrelationship of Home Economics with other subjects
- Principles of Home Management
- Family Living
- Marriage/Sex Education
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Housing the family
- Home surfaces
- Sanitation in the Home
- Consumer Education
- Foods and Nutrition
- Meal planning
- Cookers and cooking
- Flours and uses
- Basic Mixtures
- Scientific methods in Foods and Nutrition
- The Kitchen
- Safety and hygiene
- Food Storage and Preservation
- Home Gardening
- Fibres and Fabrics
- Sewing equipment and garment construction
- Laundry and care of clothes
- Getting the Home Economics syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Home Economics books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Home Economics Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!