JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Igbo (Download PDF)
Igbo- We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Igbo, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Igbo syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Igbo syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Igbo then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Igbo 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Igbo is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Igbo;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Igbo;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Igbo
The syllabus are divided into four sections as given below:
- LANGUAGES (ASỤSỤ)
- LITERATURE (AGỤMAGỤ)
- CUSTOMS AND INSTITUTIONS (Omenala na Ewumewu)
- General and Current Affairs (Ihe Ndị na-eme Ugbua)
- Getting the Igbo syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Igbo books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Igbo Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.