JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Literature In English (Download PDF)
Literature In English-We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Literature In English, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Literature In English syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Literature In English syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Literature In English then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Literature In English 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Literature In English is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Stimulate and sustain their interest in Literature in English;
- Create an awareness of the general principles and functions of language;
- Appreciate literary works of all genres and across all cultures;
- Apply the knowledge of Literature in English to the analysis of social, political and economic events in the society.
- Getting the Literature in English syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Literature in English books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Literature In English Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.