JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Mathematics (Download PDF)
Mathematics-We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Mathematics syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Mathematics syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Mathematics then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Mathematics 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Mathematics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Mathematics;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Mathematics;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Mathematics
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Mathematics 2022/2023.
- Number Bases
- Fractions, Decimals, Approximations and Percentages
- Indices, Logarithms and Surds
- Binary Operations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Euclidean Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Application of Differentiation
- Representation of data
- Measures of Location
- Measures of Dispersion
- Permutation and Combination
- Getting the Mathematics syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Mathematics books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Mathematics Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.