JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Music (Download PDF)
Music-We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Music, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
|Table of Content:
In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Music syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
Below we have the real Approved Music syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Music then read through, and scroll down to download.
JAMB Syllabus in Music 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Music is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Music ;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Music ;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Music
JAMB Syllabus For Music 2022/2023
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Music 2022/2023:
- A – Key signatures and scales
- CHORD INDICATIONS
- Definition of Simple Musical Terms, Signs and Abbreviations
- Determination of the key of a piece of music with or without key signature NOT exceeding two sharps and two flats
- Elementary Composition
- Evolution and Development of Popular Music
- General knowledge of the features and forms of Nigerian traditional music and other arts
- History and Literature of African Music
- History and Literature of Western Music
- Instruments; Nigerian Traditional Musical Instruments
- Kinds of Motion
- Knowledge of the Lives and Music of the following African Art Musicians
- ” of the Lives and Music of the following African Popular Musicians
- Knowledge of the Lives and Music of the following African Traditional Musicians
- Music Forms and Media
- Music Notes/Rests and their Corresponding Values
- Nigerian Folksongs, Types, Forms and Characteristics
- The Staff
- Time/Time Signature (simple and compound time signatures), the Correct Grouping of Notes and Barring of Unbarred Passages
- Getting the Music syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Music books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Music Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.