JAMB 2022/2023 Syllabus For Principles of Accounts (Download PDF)
Principles of Accounts-We have uploaded the JAMB Syllabus for Principles of Accounts, for candidate who are in preparation to write their forth coming Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Table of Content:
Below we have the real Approved Principles of Accounts syllabus here in this post you are reading now. If interested in JAMB syllabus for Principles of Accounts then read through, and scroll down to download.In this post we will help and show you how to download the real Approved Principles of Accounts syllabus in JAMB 2022 PDF File to download online.
JAMB Syllabus in Principles of Accounts 2022/2023 is an outlet that contains topics that candidates are expected to read and cover so to prepare for their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Principles of Accounts is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Principles of Accounts;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Principles of Accounts;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Principles of Accounts
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Principles of Accounts 2022/2023:
- Nature and Significance of Accounting
- Public Sector Accounting
- Manufacturing Accounts
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Departmental Accounts
- Cash Book
- Principles of Double Entry
- Incomplete Records and Single Entry
- Control Accounts and Self-balancing Ledgers
- Accounts of Not For Profit Making Organizations.
- Bank Transactions and Reconciliation Statements
- The Final Accounts of a Sole Trader
- 15. Stock Valuation
- Getting the Principles of Accounts syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Principles of Accounts books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Follow the link below to access the full Principles of Accounts Syllabus in PDF files.
Note: if your device isn’t working properly to display the file, however you have to get a good working device. So to enable you open the document.