JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Economics-The Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB has recommended textbooks for Economics for Candidates who are preparing for their JAMB Examinations in this particular subject.
Have you been searching or considering of were to get the JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Economics 2022? If Yes, Search no more!
In this post we have the current JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Economics 2022 that will benefit you, and help you prepare for your forthcoming Exam.
JAMB Recommended Books for Economics
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!