Agricultural Economics JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Economics then you are not alone.
See the Agricultural Economics Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Agricultural Economics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Agricultural Economics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Agricultural Economics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” Economics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Agricultural Economics .
Please kindly read through the Agricultural Economics programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agricultural Economics
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BENIN
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE– DELSU
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OWERRI, IMO STATE– FUTO
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE– IBADAN
- IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– IGBINEDION
- LANDMARK UNIVERSITY, OMU-ARAN, KWARA STATE– LANDMARK
- LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE– LAUTECH
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE– OAU
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE– UMUDIKE
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE– UNIOSUN
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE– UNN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Agricultural Economics
Direct Entry Requirement for Agricultural Economics :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics and Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Agricultural Economics :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and one of Geography, Physics and Economics.
UTME Subject combination for Agricultural Economics :
- Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science and Mathematics or Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agricultural Economics . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting