Applied Biochemistry JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Applied Biochemistry then you are not alone.
See the Applied Biochemistry Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Applied Biochemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Biochemistry is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Applied Biochemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Biochemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” Biochemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Biochemistry .
Please kindly read through the Applied Biochemistry programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Biochemistry
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University – UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Biochemistry
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Biochemistry :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and Biology or Health Science.
UTME Requirement for Applied Biochemistry :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Biochemistry :
- Chemistry, Biology and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Biochemistry . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting