Applied Botany JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Applied Botany then you are not alone.
See the Applied Botany Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Applied Botany in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Botany is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Applied Botany O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Botany Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” Botany UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Botany.
Please kindly read through the Applied Botany programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Botany
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Botany
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Botany:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and either Chemistry or Physics.
UTME Requirement for Applied Botany:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics/Physics.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Botany:
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Botany. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting