Applied Chemistry JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Applied Chemistry then you are not alone.
See the Applied Chemistry Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Applied Chemistry in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Chemistry is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Applied Chemistry O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Chemistry Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” Chemistry UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Chemistry .
Please kindly read through the Applied Chemistry programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Chemistry
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Chemistry :
(i) Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
(ii) ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
UTME Requirement for Applied Chemistry :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Chemistry :
- Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Chemistry . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting