Applied Geology JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Applied Geology then you are not alone.
See the Applied Geology Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Applied Geology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Geology is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Applied Geology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Geology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” Geology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Geology .
Please kindly read through the Applied Geology programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Geology
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE– BAUCHI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE– FUTA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Geology
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Geology :
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
UTME Requirement for Applied Geology :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Geology :
- Any three (3) of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Geology . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting