Applied Geophysics JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Applied Geophysics then you are not alone.
See the Applied Geophysics Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Applied Geophysics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Geophysics is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Applied Geophysics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Applied Geophysics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Applied Geophysics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Applied Geophysics .
Please kindly read through the Applied Geophysics programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Applied Geophysics
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT-AKPADEN, AKWA IBOM STATE– AKSU
- ANCHOR UNIVERSITY, AYOBO, LAGOS STATE– ANCHOR-UNI
- ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY, AKPABUYO, CROSS RIVER STATE– ARTHUR-JARVIS
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE– BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE– CALABAR
- ELIZADE UNIVERSITY, ILARA-MOKIN, ONDO STATE– ELIZADE
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, BIRNIN-KEBBI, KEBBI STATE– FED-KEBBI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE– FUTA
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– ILORIN
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE– OAU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Applied Geophysics
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Geophysics :
A Level passes in Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Applied Geophysics :
Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Applied Geophysics :
Any three (3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Applied Geophysics . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting