Biomedical Engineering JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Biomedical Engineering then you are not alone.
See the Biomedical Engineering Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Biomedical Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Biomedical Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Biomedical Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Biomedical Engineering .
Please kindly read through the Biomedical Engineering programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Biomedical Engineering
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE– ABUAD
- ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY, OWO, ONDO STATE– ACHIEVERS
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE– BELLS
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– ILORIN
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE– LAGOS
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN, OYO STATE– TECH-IBADAN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Biomedical Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Biomedical Engineering :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one of Physics, Biology/ Zoology/Botany and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Biomedical Engineering :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Biomedical Engineering :
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Biomedical Engineering . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting