Civil Law JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Law then you are not alone.
See the Civil Law Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Civil Law in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Law is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Civil Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Civil Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Civil Law .
Please kindly read through the Civil Law programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Civil Law
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE– ABU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE– CALABAR
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE– EBSU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE– OOU
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE– UNIZIK
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Civil Law
Direct Entry Requirement for Civil Law :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower).
UTME Requirement for Civil Law :
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Mathematics
UTME Subject combination for Civil Law :
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Civil Law . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!