Common And Islamic Law JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Common And Islamic Law then you are not alone.
See the Common And Islamic Law Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Common And Islamic Law in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Common And Islamic Law is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Common And Islamic Law O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Common And Islamic Law Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” And Islamic Law UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Common And Islamic Law .
Please kindly read through the Common And Islamic Law programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Common And Islamic Law
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– ILORIN
- KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY, MALETE, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– KWASU
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE– NASARAWA
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE– UDU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Common And Islamic Law
Direct Entry Requirement for Common And Islamic Law :
- Two (2)A level passes to include Islamic Studies or Arabic
UTME Requirement for Common And Islamic Law :
- Five (5) O Level credit passes in Arts or Social Sciences to include English Language and Islamic Studies or Arabic.
UTME Subject combination for Common And Islamic Law :
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects including Arabic or Islamic Studies
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Common And Islamic Law . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting