Criminology And Penology JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Criminology And Penology then you are not alone.
See the Criminology And Penology Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Criminology And Penology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology And Penology is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Criminology And Penology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Criminology And Penology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” And Penology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Criminology And Penology .
Please kindly read through the Criminology And Penology programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Criminology And Penology
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– RSUST
- SALEM UNIVERSITY, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE– SALEM
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Criminology And Penology
Direct Entry Requirement for Criminology And Penology :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Economics and any one of Mathematics, Statistics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Accounting, Business Management, History and Government.
UTME Requirement for Criminology And Penology :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two (2) of Arts or Social Science subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Criminology And Penology :
- Economics, Mathematics and any of Government, History, Geography, Literature in English, French and Christian Religious Studies /Islamic Studies.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Criminology And Penology . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting