Education And Language Arts JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Language Arts then you are not alone.
See the Education And Language Arts Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Education And Language Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And Language Arts is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Education And Language Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And Language Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” And Language Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And Language Arts .
Please kindly read through the Education And Language Arts programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And Language Arts
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE– ABU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKWANGA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIV, ZARIA) – CE-AKWANGA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KANO (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – EDKAN
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE– OAU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZING, (AFFILATED TO ABU, ZARIA) – ZING-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And Language Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And Language Arts :
- Two (2) relevant NCE/A Level passes.
UTME Requirement for Education And Language Arts :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language plus four (4) subjects from Economics, Geography/Physics, Government, Home Economics, History, Arabic, Social Studies, Fine Arts, Music and Literature in English.
UTME Subject combination for Education And Language Arts :
- Any three (3) of Yoruba, Literature in English, Christian Religious studies, History, Economics and Islamic Studies.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And Language Arts . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting