Electronics JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Electronics then you are not alone.
See the Electronics Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Electronics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Electronics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Electronics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Electronics .
Please kindly read through the Electronics programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Electronics
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE– BAYERO
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE– NAUB
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE– WESLEYUNI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Electronics
Direct Entry Requirement for Electronics :
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Electronics :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Electronics :
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Electronics . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting