Environmental Technology JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Environmental Technology then you are not alone.
See the Environmental Technology Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Environmental Technology in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Technology is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Environmental Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Environmental Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Environmental Technology .
Please kindly read through the Environmental Technology programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Environmental Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Environmental Technology
Direct Entry Requirement for Environmental Technology :
- A Level passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- ND upper credit in relevant programmes of technology.
UTME Requirement for Environmental Technology :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, Biology or Geography
UTME Subject combination for Environmental Technology :
- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Environmental Technology . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting