Fine And Industrial Arts JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Fine And Industrial Arts then you are not alone.
See the Fine And Industrial Arts Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Fine And Industrial Arts in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fine And Industrial Arts is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Fine And Industrial Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fine And Industrial Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” And Industrial Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fine And Industrial Arts .
Please kindly read through the Fine And Industrial Arts programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Fine And Industrial Arts
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fine And Industrial Arts
Direct Entry Requirement for Fine And Industrial Arts :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Fine Arts/Technical Drawing and any one of Mathematics, Economics, Geography., Biology, Physics and Chemistry. ND/HND credit in Fine Arts.
UTME Requirement for Fine And Industrial Arts :
- Five (5) SSC passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Fine Arts and two (2) other from social science subject. Mathematics, Arts and one Social Science subject.
- For NTC the other two (2) relevant subjects could be from any of the following: Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall Handling, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Graphic Painting; Ceramics; Basic Electricity; Building/ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENTAL/TECHNOLOGY Drawing.
UTME Subject combination for Fine And Industrial Arts :
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Fine And Industrial Arts . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting