Food Engineering JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Food Engineering then you are not alone.
See the Food Engineering Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Food Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Food Engineering is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Food Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Food Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Food Engineering.
Please kindly read through the Food Engineering programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Food Engineering
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– ILORIN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE– UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Food Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Food Engineering:
- A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry.
- ND upper credit/ HND lower credit in relevant programmes.
UTME Requirement for Food Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Food Engineering:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Food Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting