Gas Engineering JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Gas Engineering then you are not alone.
See the Gas Engineering Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Gas Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Gas Engineering is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Gas Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Gas Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Gas Engineering .
Please kindly read through the Gas Engineering programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Gas Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Gas Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Gas Engineering :
- A Level passes to include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Gas Engineering :
- Five (5) SSC credits to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and any one Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Gas Engineering :
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Gas Engineering . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting