Geological Sciences JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Geological Sciences then you are not alone.
See the Geological Sciences Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Geological Sciences in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Geological Sciences is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Geological Sciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Geological Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Sciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Geological Sciences .
Please kindly read through the Geological Sciences programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Geological Sciences
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Geological Sciences
Direct Entry Requirement for Geological Sciences :
- Two (2) A Level passes from Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Geography.
UTME Requirement for Geological Sciences :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other subject.
UTME Subject combination for Geological Sciences :
- Any three (3) of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Geography.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Geological Sciences . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting