History And Diplomacy JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for History And Diplomacy then you are not alone.
See the History And Diplomacy Admission requirements before going or deciding to study History And Diplomacy in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in History And Diplomacy is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- History And Diplomacy O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- History And Diplomacy Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” And Diplomacy UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study History And Diplomacy.
Please kindly read through the History And Diplomacy programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering History And Diplomacy
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study History And Diplomacy
Direct Entry Requirement for History And Diplomacy:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE (upper credit) in History/ Government and any other related subject.
UTME Requirement for History And Diplomacy:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Geography, Government/History.
UTME Subject combination for History And Diplomacy:
- History/Government and any other two (2) subjects from the Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for History And Diplomacy. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!