Home Economics JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics then you are not alone.
See the Home Economics Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Home Economics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Home Economics is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Home Economics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Home Economics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Economics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Home Economics .
Please kindly read through the Home Economics programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Home Economics
- BELLS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, OTA, OGUN STATE – BELLS
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE – FUNAAB
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – MAKURDI
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
- OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – UNIOSUN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Home Economics
Direct Entry Requirement for Home Economics :
- Two (2) A Level passes or equivalents in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/ Agricultural Science/Economics/ Physics/Mathematics/ Geography/Accounting.
UTME Requirement for Home Economics :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics, Physics, English Language and any one of Nutrition, Fine Arts, Textile, Construction, Technical Drawing, Basic Electricity, Basic Catering and Food Services, Bakery and Confectioneries, General Metal Work, Men Garment Construction and Finishing, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing, Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing, Ladies Garment Construction and Finishing.
UTME Subject combination for Home Economics :
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and Mathematics/Physics or one (1) Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Home Economics . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting