Industrial Design JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Design then you are not alone.
See the Industrial Design Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Industrial Design in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Design is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Industrial Design O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Design Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Design UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Design .
Please kindly read through the Industrial Design programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Design
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE– ABU
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE– BAUCHI
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE, ONDO STATE– FUTA
- GODFREY OKOYE UNIVERSITY, URGWUOMU- NIKE, ENUGU STATE– GOUU
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE– MAUTY
- PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS, PLATEAU STATE– PLASU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Design
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Design :
- A Level passes in Two (2) of Fine Arts, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- ND in Industrial Design or Glass Technology or Fine Art at credit level.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Design :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Fine Art, Mathematics, Chemistry. Spinning; Weaving; Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Ceramics; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing; Decorative Painting, Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Building/ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENTAL/TECHNOLOGY Drawing, General Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Design :
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Design . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting