Industrial Relations JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Relations then you are not alone.
See the Industrial Relations Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Industrial Relations in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Relations is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Industrial Relations O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Industrial Relations Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Relations UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Industrial Relations .
Please kindly read through the Industrial Relations programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Industrial Relations
- COVENANT UNIVERSITY
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Industrial Relations
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Relations :
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography and Statistics.
- NCE in related programme.
UTME Requirement for Industrial Relations :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Industrial Relations :
- Mathematics, Economics plus one other relevant subject
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Industrial Relations . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting