Land Surveying JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Land Surveying then you are not alone.
See the Land Surveying Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Land Surveying in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Land Surveying O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Land Surveying Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Surveying UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Land Surveying .
Please kindly read through the Land Surveying programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Land Surveying
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE– ABU
- ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU, ENUGU STATE– ESUTECH
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE– IMSU
- RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE– RSUST
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Land Surveying
Direct Entry Requirement for Land Surveying :
- Two (2) A Level passes chosen from Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry, Geography or Fine Arts.
- ND/HND upper credits in relevant field.
UTME Requirement for Land Surveying :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any of Fine Art, Geography or Wood Work, Biology, Economics, Technical Drawing, Further. Mathematics., Introduction to Building Construction, Bricklaying/Block laying, Concreting, Wall, Floors and Ceiling Finishing, Joinery, Carpentary, Decorative Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging , Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Ceramics, Graphics Design, Graphic Printing, Basic Electricity.
UTME Subject combination for Land Surveying :
- Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Land Surveying . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!