Linguistics / Edo JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistics / Edo then you are not alone.
See the Linguistics / Edo Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Linguistics / Edo in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics / Edo is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Linguistics / Edo O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Linguistics / Edo Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” / Edo UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Linguistics / Edo .
Please kindly read through the Linguistics / Edo programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Linguistics / Edo
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Linguistics / Edo
Direct Entry Requirement for Linguistics / Edo :
- Two (2) A Level passes in GCE or HSC or a recognised equivalent in any two (2) Arts subjects.
- NCE in any two (2) Arts subjects with an overall Merit level pass.
UTME Requirement for Linguistics / Edo :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes or TC II merits including English Language, Literature in English and a Nigerian Language preferably Edo. O Level pass in Mathematics is optional.
UTME Subject combination for Linguistics / Edo :
- Two (2) relevant Arts subjects and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Linguistics / Edo . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting