Mathematics And Economics JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Mathematics And Economics then you are not alone.
See the Mathematics And Economics Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Mathematics And Economics in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics And Economics is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Mathematics And Economics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Mathematics And Economics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” And Economics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Mathematics And Economics .
Please kindly read through the Mathematics And Economics programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Mathematics And Economics
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Mathematics And Economics
Direct Entry Requirement for Mathematics And Economics :
- Two (2) A Level passes at not more than two (2) sittings. The subjects should include Mathematics and Economics.
- ND upper credit in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Accounting or Business Studies from a recognised Polytechnic or College of Technology.
- HND lower credit in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Accounting or Business Studies from a recognised Polytechnic or College of Technology.
- NCE credit in Mathematics and Economics from a recognised College of Education. In addition candidates should have merit.
UTME Requirement for Mathematics And Economics :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other two (2) subjects selected from Science or Social Sciences at not more than two (2)sittings.
UTME Subject combination for Mathematics And Economics :
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Science or Social Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Mathematics And Economics . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting