Metallurgical Engineering JAMB combination » We are concern and aware at genuineschoolnews.com that you are in need of JAMB Subject Combination for Metallurgical Engineering then you are not alone.
See the Metallurgical Engineering Admission requirements before going or deciding to study Metallurgical Engineering in any accredited Nigerian university.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering is so, so competitive. Knowing the requirements will allow you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This very page will provide you with the following:
- Metallurgical Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Metallurgical Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- ” ” Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Metallurgical Engineering .
Please kindly read through the Metallurgical Engineering programme admission requirements below very carefully. If you meet the requirements you may proceed further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Metallurgical Engineering
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Metallurgical Engineering
Direct Entry Requirement for Metallurgical Engineering :
- A Level passes in any two (2) of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
UTME Requirement for Metallurgical Engineering :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and one other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Metallurgical Engineering :
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Metallurgical Engineering . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting