JAMB Subject Combination needed for Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering » it’s important for a candidate who is preparing to write the unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to know the subject combination in his or her course. So not to make any mistake.
Here in this page we have the List of universities offering Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering, O’Level Subjects and Requirements, Direct Entry Subject and Requirements, UTME Subjects Combination, and other useful and relevant information that will help you to make the correct choices.
Note: the Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering is highly competitive. But by Knowing the requirements involved, it will help you avoid some mistakes.
Kindly read the Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering admission requirements below carefully, before proceeding further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
There are some variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s good you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, MINNA, NIGER STATE– MINNA
- TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY, JALINGO, TARABA STATE– TSUJ
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE– UMUDIKE
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE– UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE– UNN
Direct Entry Requirement for Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering:
- A Level passes or equivalent in Physics and Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any from Introduction to Agricultural Science, Materials and Workshop Process and Machining, Tractor Layout Power Unit Under Carriage and Auto Electricity; Transmission System; Implement and Machine; Principles of Crop Husbandry and Land Use, Materials and Workshop Processes; Construction and Maintenance of Agricultural Machines; general Metal Work; General Wood Work and Building/Engineering Drawing.
UTME Subject combination for Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering:
- Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
You are advisable to make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!