JAMB Subject Combination needed for Education Accounting » it’s important for a candidate who is preparing to write the unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to know the subject combination in his or her course. So not to make any mistake.
Here in this page we have the List of universities offering Education Accounting, O’Level Subjects and Requirements, Direct Entry Subject and Requirements, UTME Subjects Combination, and other useful and relevant information that will help you to make the right choices.
Note: the Bachelor’s Degree in Education Accounting is highly competitive. But by Knowing the requirements involved, it will help you avoid some mistakes.
Kindly read the Education Accounting admission requirements below carefully, before proceeding further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
There are some variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s good you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education Accounting
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE– IMSU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE– OOU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education Accounting
Direct Entry Requirement for Education Accounting :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Business Method and one (1) Social Science subject.
UTME Requirement for Education Accounting :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other relevant subjects.
UTME Subject combination for Education Accounting :
- Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject.
You are advisable to make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education Accounting. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting