JAMB Subject Combination needed for Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution » it’s important for a candidate who is preparing to write the unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to know the subject combination in his or her course. So not to make any mistake.
Here in this page we have the List of universities offering Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution , O’Level Subjects and Requirements, Direct Entry Subject and Requirements, UTME Subjects Combination, and other useful and relevant information that will help you to make the correct choices.
Note: the Bachelor’s Degree in Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution is highly competitive. But by Knowing the requirements involved, it will help you avoid some mistakes.
Kindly read the Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution admission requirements below carefully, before proceeding further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
There are some variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s good you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution and Requirement:
- ARTHUR JARVIS UNIVERSITY, AKPABUYO, CROSS RIVER STATE– ARTHUR-JARVIS
- CALEB UNIVERSITY, IMOTA, LAGOS STATE– CALEB
- FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI, EKITI STATE– FED-OYE EKITI
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE– NAUB
- OBONG UNIVERSITY, OBONG, NTAK, AKWA IBOM STATE– OBONG
Direct Entry Requirement for Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Government and one other Social Science subject
UTME Requirement for Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language Government or History and at least a pass in Mathematics
UTME Subject combination for Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution :
- Three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects
You are advisable to make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!