JAMB Subject Combination needed for Petroleum Chemistry » it’s important for a candidate who is preparing to write the unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to know the subject combination in his or her course. So not to make any mistake.
Here in this page we have the List of universities offering Petroleum Chemistry , O’Level Subjects and Requirements, Direct Entry Subject and Requirements, UTME Subjects Combination, and other useful and relevant information that will help you to make the correct choices.
Note: the Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Chemistry is highly competitive. But by Knowing the requirements involved, it will help you avoid some mistakes.
Kindly read the Petroleum Chemistry admission requirements below carefully, before proceeding further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
There are some variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s good you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Petroleum Chemistry and Requirement:
- AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE– ABUAD
- AL- HIKMAH UNIVERSITY, ILORIN, KWARA STATE– AL-HIKMAH
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE– AUN
Direct Entry Requirement for Petroleum Chemistry :
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Physics, Mathematics or Biology.
- ND/NCE with good grades in relevant O Level subjects.
UTME Requirement for Petroleum Chemistry :
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UTME Subject combination for Petroleum Chemistry :
- Chemistry and two (2) of Physics, Biology and Mathematics.
You are advisable to make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Petroleum Chemistry . CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting
If you consider this post to be helpful to somebody else, please you can do very well to share it using the buttons below!