JAMB Subject Combination needed for Woodwork/Education » it’s important for a candidate who is preparing to write the unified tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to know the subject combination in his or her course. So not to make any mistake.
Here in this page we have the List of universities offering Woodwork/Education, O’Level Subjects and Requirements, Direct Entry Subject and Requirements, UTME Subjects Combination, and other useful and relevant information that will help you to make the correct choices.
Note: the Bachelor’s Degree in Woodwork/Education is highly competitive. But by Knowing the requirements involved, it will help you avoid some mistakes.
Kindly read the Woodwork/Education admission requirements below carefully, before proceeding further with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
There are some variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s good you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Woodwork/Education
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE– BAUCHI
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA, (AFFL TO UNIBEN, BENIN) – EDAKOKA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), GOMBE STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – FC-GOMBE
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), POTISKUM (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – POTISKUM_D
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Woodwork/Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Woodwork/Education:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Woodwork/Education:
- Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Woodwork/Education:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Woodwork/Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
Thanks For Visiting