Contents Highlight Show
- Data Science Scholarship at College of Charleston, USA
- Data Science Scholarship at Pace University
- Benefits of Masters in Data Science in USA Scholarships
- Data Science Scholarship at Stanford University, California
- Fulbright Scholarship Program
Masters in Data Science in USA scholarships are well outlined below with details on how to grab the scholarship rapidly.
Data Science Scholarship at College of Charleston, USA
The Data Science and Analytics program is designed for individuals who want to become leaders in the rapidly evolving world of data science.
It’s an opportunity to secure your future in artificial intelligence, machine learning, business intelligence, national security, genomics, drug informatics, biomedical informatics, and so many other fields.
This program is designed to accept students from diverse academic backgrounds (ranging from traditional liberal arts to STEM disciplines).
Prospective students must be able to demonstrate competency in the areas of statistics, linear algebra, calculus, and computer programming. These prerequisite areas should be covered by coursework from any regionally accredited college or university (a grade of B or higher is preferred). Only for computer programming, even if you have not had a college course in your transcript, you can still demonstrate your proficiency in your Statement of Purpose letter; if you passed any online courses and/or had related work experiences/projects.
Advantages of the Program
- Participants can complete the master’s within 12 months (two semesters and one Summer).
- A limited number of Graduate Assistantships (GA) are available to help defray enrollment costs. To be considered for the GA positions, your application should be received by the priority deadline.
- Participants can choose a thesis option or a practicum option; the latter embeds candidates with companies in order for them to learn hands-on outside the classroom.
- Charleston is home to key companies such as Boeing, Volvo, Booz Allen Hamilton and Mercedes-Benz Vans, which offer unique opportunities for applied research in this field
For the most up-to-date information, visit Treasurer’s Office Tuition and Fees.
Priority: January 15
Final: July 1
Data Science Scholarship at Pace University
Pace University’s Master of Science in Data Science teaches students how to apply data science methods to different fields of interest. As a student, you’ll have the opportunity to conduct original research across a broad range of topics, working directly with expert faculty and industry professionals. You’ll gain the skills needed to use analytical programming languages, data science tools, and applications, and, importantly, you’ll learn how to create knowledge from data. Knowledge-based on facts is essential to successful decision-making in business, government, and even as individuals.
During your studies in the program, you’ll become familiar with both the underlying theory and practical techniques necessary to succeed in data science. Moreover, you’ll learn the ethical issues relevant to the design and execution of research studies. The program also integrates a research seminar so you will be aware of the latest advances in data science.
Benefits of Masters in Data Science in USA Scholarships
This program is a specialized program geared specifically to those who are interested in data science. It is preferable for students to have a background in computer science, mathematics, or statistics, and a desire to combine the skills of these fields. However, students with other bachelor’s degrees will be considered for the MS in Data Science based on their previous academic performance and experience.
Students must be proficient in calculus and linear algebra, and also have some programming and database experience. The program prepares students for careers as data scientists in multiple fields including financial services, technology, consumer products, retail, healthcare, telecommunications, aerospace, the sciences, consulting, and government. Throughout the degree program, students will work on projects, individually and in teams, as part of their ordinary course requirements. Moreover, students will work with a variety of programming languages and tools including Python, R, TensorFlow, Spark, Hadoop, and MapReduce.
Graduates may choose to work as data scientists in any field where the analysis and interpretation of data is critical. The program provides students with knowledge of data analytics, complex modeling techniques, data mining, and systems.
To help make college more affordable, Pace University offers a generous financial aid program to its Undergraduate and Graduate students. Financial assistance can come from many places and in many forms, including scholarships and grants, Federal work study, and student loans.
The Student Solution Centers (Financial Aid and Student Accounts) on the New York and Pleasantville campus are by appointment only. Schedule your in-person or virtual appointment.
Data Science Scholarship at Stanford University, California
The Data Science track develops strong mathematical, statistical, computational, and programming skills, in addition to providing fundamental data science education through general and focused electives requirements from courses in data sciences and other areas of interest. The total number of units in the degree is 45, 36.
- Students must complete a 4 years bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Students who meet the above degree requirement with a strong technical background in engineering, physics, or a comparable science program are welcome to apply.
- The average cumulative high school GPA of students admitted to Stanford is 3.96 on a 4.0 scale.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field from a recognized institution
Note: A three-year bachelor’s degree in any subject is not considered sufficient for graduate study at Stanford. A two-year master’s degree following the three-year bachelor’s degree from India is required.
The process to Obtain an F-1 Student Visa:
The first step in the process of attending Stanford is to apply. If offered admission, the next step is to complete an acceptance process. This process includes the submission of the following three documents:
- Declaration of Finance: An online form completed as part of the Stanford acceptance process.
- Proof of Funding Document: A letter or statement from the financial institution or from the family’s financial institution, verifying that there are funds sufficient to cover the program’s full cost as stated on the Declaration of Finance. This document must be shown in U.S. dollars.
- Current Passport Photocopy: A copy of the identification page(s) of the passport.
Once all acceptance items have been received and students have been assigned a Stanford ID number, Stanford University will generate their I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant F-1 Student Status).
- After students receive their I-20, the following items must be completed by the student in order to obtain an F-1 Student Visa:
- Pay the SEVIS fee to the U.S. Government and obtain a receipt.
- Arrange an F-1 Visa appointment at the local U.S. Embassy or Consulate after they have received an I-20 and paid the SEVIS fee.
- Present the following items at the visa Appointment:
- Original I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant F-1 Student Status)
- I-901 SEVIS Fee Receipt
- Stanford University Admission Letter
- Original Proof of Funding Document
- Valid Passport
- 2 Passport-Size Photos
Students may work “on campus” up to 20 hours per week when school is in session and full-time and more than 20 hours a week during holiday and vacation periods.
Note: A student’s combined hours of on- and off-campus employment must not exceed 20 hours per week during the academic quarter.
F-1 students may not work off-campus during the first academic year. After the first academic year, F-1 students may engage in three types of off-campus employment:
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) (pre-completion or post-completion)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Optional Practical Training Extension (OPT)
- Severe economic hardship
Fulbright Scholarship Program
Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA is open for International Students from 155 countries.. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at USA Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is Feb-Oct (Annual).
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at USA Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Fulbright Foreign Student Program will cover:
- Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance etc.
- Students from 155 countries are eligible to apply.
- Please check the country specific websites.
- If your country is not listed there, you are not eligible to apply.
- Eligibility criteria is different for every nationality.
- Please check the country specific websites in this regard to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
- If your country is not listed there, you are not eligible to apply.
- A bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies process all foreign students program applications.
- Please contact Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in your home country for application submission.
- Deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually.
- Please visit country specific websites for further information on how to apply for Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
Always seeking for such an opportunity? It here now knocking on your door. Kindly act as fast as possible to secure your dream