Is the state of being fully developed mentally and emotionally or it can still be said as the state of being fully matured in taking responsibilities in life?
Signs of Maturity
- You listen more and talk less
- Indulging and spending more time in reading.
- You are less quarrelsome and more accommodating
- Standing firm in taking up responsibilities
- You put a smile on your face at all time
- Enjoy each season
- You show love to children and elders
- Set goals. If you don’t know what your aim is, how do you desire to get there?
- Practice self-control
- Stay persistent
- Respect other people’s opinion
- Build self-confidence
- Take ownership
- Listen more
- Avoid negativity.
Maturity is being learned, meanwhile, intelligence is native.
Maturity can be Develop in five Different parts:
- Intellectual: school brilliance, on-target learning for one’s age, etc.
- Physical: size, age, hand-eye coordination, the ability to move in different ways: walking, running, biking, etc.
- Social: the skill to develop friendships, to share, and assist, etc.
- Emotional: endurance, compassion, the ability to control anger, etc.
Apart from physical maturity, which individuals have no control over, and academic maturity, which is taught at school, being matured can be seen mostly through interactions with others.
If you’re bothered about your state or simply want to develop mature behaviors, take the following advice to heart.
- Speak for yourself.
- Be gracious.
- Take accountability for your actions.
- Stay optimistic.
- Think before you act.
- Practice self-control.
- Don’t lash out.
- Follow through.
- Be generous with your time.
- Be honest.
- Welcome challenges.
- Don’t expect anything to be easy.
- Seek other points of view.
- Be respectful.
- Set goals.
See also>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>How to Avoid the Danger of Exposure to Radiation
If you think this post can be useful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!