Recommended Steps On How To Study Jamb Past Question
Do you want to pass JAMB successfully? Then this article will make you know the secret on how to pass JAMB successfully.
JAMB CBT is the modern way Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) approved to test her candidates. If you study jamb pasts questions, you will get more knowledge of what to expect from JAMB in various topics. Studying jamb past questions can therefore build your self-confidence for the exam. JAMB questions are often repeated every year, so it’s good to have a past questions in each of the exam you are to take in jamb. In this computerize economy, if you don’t have past questions, you can go on google, search on the particular subject and click on download. Studying any of the past questions you are to write in jamb will get you a better score in jamb. Get to know the steps on how to study jamb past questions and earn a better mark as written below.
Table of Contents
- Get your recommended textbooks and past questions in jamb.
- Go through Jamb syllabus.
- Study with your syllabus, textbooks and past questions.
- Study with jotters (by writing down the important points)
- Go through your Textbook for any questions/answer on PQ you don’t really understand.
The newly updated JAMB PQ and Answers cost 500.00 naira only.
- Start making preparation early
- Have your own study timetable
- Put away every distracting thing aside, mainly social media
- Turn your night to reading period
- Study with JAMB past questions and textbook
- Note the key points and study them wisely
- Minimize the rate of cramming, focus on understanding
- Study with other JAMBites.
- Reject Wrong Answers.
- Choose the longest answer.
- Look at the close answers.
- Reject absolute statements.
- Select option “B” or “C” when in doubt.
Does jamb set new questions?
All JAMB questions comes from the text books jamb has recommended for you. The questions are always the same but they are normally twisted.
Do JAMB repeat questions every year?
Sure JAMB questions often repeat every year. Although they may choose not to ask the questions in the same way as the one in the past questions, they are regularly twisted to make them unique. But the questions are the same with the ones being asked in previous years.
How many subjects are written in Utme?
Only four subjects are written in post UTME examination. The nature of the exam is quite different form numerous tertiary institutions
How many hours does it takes to write JAMB?
JAMB offers only two hours for their exams e.i 60 English language questions and 40 questions on each of the other three subjects.
How Many Years Dose JAMB Valid For?
JAMB valid for only a year. Candidates are instruct to make use of their results before it expires.
Full Meaning of CBT in JAMB
Jamb CBT full meaning is (Computer Based Test).