University of Calabar (UNICAL) Cut Off Mark | How To Check UNICAL Admission List On JAMB Portal
If you’ve been searching for the UNICAL Jamb cut-off mark or its departmental aggregate, SEARCH NO MORE! the management of the school has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) cut off mark for the 2022/2023 is for those that choose UNICAL as their first choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and those who didn’t choose the school but were willing to apply for a change of institution. Also, This article will help students preparing for the upcoming JAMB & POST UTME examination to know the minimum score expected of them to have before processing admission.
>>>UNICAL Courses, UNICAL Post Utme, UNICAL Admission List, UNICAL School Fees, Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, UNICAL Post UTME Form, UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure, UNICAL School Fees Schedule.
How To Check UNICAL Admission List On JAMB Portal
Prospective UNICAL students can currently only check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select our Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.